Main Yangtze Cruise Liners
The Yangzi Explorer: Carrying just 124 passengers, the Yangzi Explorer offers the finest and most personalized service of any ship sailing the river. With other cruise ships accommodating well over 300 passengers, the Yangzi Explorer is the market leader by offering such an intimate cruising experience. International standards of service, delivered by the highest ratio of staff to guests, ensure that every level of comfort is catered to during the cruise.
1. Century Glory, Century Paragon, and Century Legend
Century Paragon & Century Legend are two state-of-the-art ships designed by European architects and shipbuilders specializing in sophisticated marine design. The many defining features of these well-appointed vessels include restaurants, bars, a cinema, indoor pool, fitness center, an onboard Zen spa center, and more.
Constant Temperature Swimming Pool
Spacious Observation Lounge
2. Yangtze Gold 7 & 8, newest ships
Cinema and Simultaneous Interpretation Conference Room
3. President 7 & 8
Value for Money
1. Victoria cruises ships
The Restaurant of Victoria Katarina
The Cabin of Victoria Katarina
Victoria Katarina Cruise
2. Century cruise ships: Century Sun and Century Sky
Downstream from Chongqing to Yichang:
|Monday||Victoria Jenna ,Yangtze Gold 1, Century Glory|
|Tuesday||Century Paragon, Victoria Anna, Yangtze Gold 3, President 6|
|Wednesday||Victoria Katrina, Yangtze Gold 6, President 7|
|Thursday||Victoria Selina, Yangtze Gold 2, Yangtze Explorer|
|Friday||Victoria Grace, Yangtze Gold 5, Century Sun, President 8|
|Saturday||Victoria Sophia, Yangtze Gold 7, Century Legend|
|Sunday||Victoria Lianna, Yangtze Gold 8, Century Diamond|
Upstream from Yichang to Chongqing:
|Monday||Victoria Grace, Yangtze Gold 5, Century Sun, President 8|
|Tuesday||Victoria Sophia, Yangtze Gold 7, Century Legend|
|Wednesday||Victoria Lianna, Yangtze Gold 8, Century Diamond|
|Thursday||Victoria Jenna, Yangtze Gold 1, Century Glory|
|Friday||Century Paragon, Victoria Anna, Yangtze Gold 3, President 6|
|Saturday||Victoria Katrina, Yangtze Gold 6, President 7|
|Sunday||Victoria Selina, Yangtze Gold 2, Yangtze Explorer|
Tips for Yangtze Cruise
- Fitness/Mobility/Accessibility: Many historical sites have steps or are otherwise built on a hills. For those who wish to see these sites, a minimum level of fitness is recommended although no excursions are listed as “strenuous”. For those with mobility issues, or with a strong aversion to stairs, you may remain on the boat during the excursions.
- Notes for anyone using a wheelchair, walker, crutches, or any other mobility assistance device: The ships have elevators, but not all floors are accessible (such as the sundeck); there are no cabins specifically designed for people with disabilities; porters will be available during boarding and disembarking in case anyone needs assistance; none of the shore excursions are accessible.
- Dress: There are no off-road walking paths, or any activities planned that would require special shoes, gear, or clothing. For those passengers who wish to look nice in their photos or who simply feel comfortable wearing office-casual/smart-casual clothing, a Yangtze river cruise is a great place for this. For those who prefer activewear and comfortable shoes, this is fine too.
- Internet/Wifi: Free Wifi is available in all ship lobbies, but there is a charge to use wifi in the cabins. If you would like internet access throughout the trip without depending on wifi, we strongly recommend that you should buy a Chinese SIM card. Note: only available for people with GSM phones, which currently does NOT include the American companies Sprint and Verizon.
- Food: A buffet offering both Chinese and western food is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If a captain’s farewell banquet is held, it will usually be Chinese food only.
- Beverages are as follows:
1) Yangtze Gold fleet: unlimited hot tea and water is provided at lunch/dinner; one cup of champagne or one glass of soft drink is provided at the captain’s farewell dinner.
2) Victoria fleet: unlimited soft drinks, tea, and coffee are provided for all meals, and juice is available at breakfast.
3) Century fleet: unlimited soft drinks, tea, and hot water are provided for all meals.
4) President fleet: unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and beer are provided for all meals.
- All ships charge a service fee of 150 RMB (approx. 25 USD) which you will need to pay at check-in.
|Ship Name||Year of Built||Size of Basic Balcony Cabin||Tonnage||Length||Crew||Capacity||Decks|
|Victoria Jenna ★★★★||2009||20.87 sq. m.||10000 T||133.8m||180||378||5|
|Victoria Anna ★★★★||2010 (Renovation)||21.00 sq. m.||6200 T||106m||138||266||5|
|Victoria Katarina ★★★★||2010 (Renovation)||19.11 sq. m.||5780 T||98.6m||128||264||4|
|Victoria Lianna ★★★★||2011 (Rebuilt)||19.60 sq. m.||4587 T||89.4m||121||218||4|
|Victoria Selina ★★★★||2011 (Rebuilt)||19.60 sq. m.||4587 T||89.4m||121||218||4|
|Victoria Grace ★★★★||2012 (Refurbished)||14.60 sq. m.||3868 T||85.5m||117||198||4|
|Victoria Sophia ★★★★||2011 (Renovation)||19.60 sq. m.||4587 T||89.4m||121||208||4|
|Century Glory ★★★★★||2019||26.00 sq. m.||15000 T||149.98m||180||650||7|
|Century Legend ★★★★★||2013||28.00 sq. m.||12516 T||141.8m||150||408||7|
|Century Paragon ★★★★★||2013||28.00 sq. m.||12516 T||141.8m||150||408||7|
|Century Diamond ★★★★★||2008||25.00 sq. m.||7142 T||110m||138||264||6|
|Century Sun ★★★★★||2006||25.90 sq. m.||8359 T||126.8m||152||306||6|
|Century Emerald ★★★★★||2010||25.00 sq. m.||7142 T||110m||138||264||6|
|Century Sky ★★★★★||2005||25.90 sq. m.||8359 T||126.8m||152||306||6|
|President No.8 ★★★★★||2013||27.50 sq. m.||17000 T||141.8m||200||460||7|
|President No.7 ★★★★★||2013||27.50 sq. m.||17000 T||141.8m||200||460||7|
|President No.6 ★★★★★||2011||26.50 sq. m.||12000 T||135.2m||200||374||6|
|Yangtze Gold 7 ★★★★★||2012||27.00 sq. m.||17000 T||149.95m||200||570||6|
|Yangtze Gold 8 ★★★★★||2012||27.00 sq. m.||11250 T||136m||175||446||6|
|Yangtze Gold 6 ★★★★★||2012||24.00 sq. m.||17000 T||149.95m||200||570||6|
|Yangtze Gold 5 ★★★★★||2012||24.00 sq. m.||17000 T||149.95m||200||570||6|
|Yangtze Gold 3 ★★★★★||2012||24.00 sq. m.||17000 T||149.95m||200||570||5|
|Yangtze Gold 2 ★★★★★||2012||24.00 sq. m.||15701 T||149.96m||200||570||5|
|Yangtze Gold 1 ★★★★★||2011||26.50 sq. m.||12000 T||136m||150||349||6|